Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Andy Roddick

Sean and I went to Houston last night to watch Andy Roddick in the first round of the US Men's Clay Court Championships.  Also James Blake played after Andy.  It was a lot of fun.  Roddick is my favority player, so it was a treat to actually watch him in person.  He killed Capdeville (from Chile).  James Blake lost.  We saw James' brother, Thomas, in the stands.   It's been a dream of mine to see Roddick, so what a fantastic night for me.  And I got to share it with my ultimate favorite tennis player, Sean. 
Image hosting by Photobucket
Andy was awesome.  Thanks to generous birthday gifts from my mom, brother and in-laws, i got a treat to go see an ATP tournament.  After the match,  we had to endure a presentation by Vince Young, the famous Texas Longhorn QB that beat USC for the National Championship in the Rose Bowl this year.  Ugh, don't get me started.....  the inhumanity of it all!  At least Andy won.  We got home at 1 a.m. and I was so tired.  Going to Houston on a work/school night probably isn't a good idea.  Andy is playing again tonight and I have the strongest urge to go again.  You know me,  never satisfied, always wanting more. 
Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: