Saturday, March 25, 2006

Surprise Party


Image hosting by Photobucket
We went to Shreveport yesterday.  After work we ran up to Shreveport to join in on Lynn's surprise Birthday Party.  She was surprised.  We had such a good time.   We ended up staying until about 11:30 last night and didn't get back home until 1:30 a.m this morning. 
Image hosting by Photobucket
(above) Frank, Lynn, Page and me.  We laughed all  night talking about old times, complaining about kids, you know, the usual stuff!  We had hamburgers, chips & dips, and soda.  At the end of the night we had ice cream cake, but the best part was good friends all getting together for a fun evening. (below) Here is the gang:  Brent Martin is in front, then left to right:  Leta, Deborah, Frank, Lynn, me and Brent Merrill.  B. Martin and Frank were my counselors when I was Bishop in Bossier.  Lynn was my Relief Society President.  Leta was in Primary and Young Women.  Deborah was my music chairman and seminary teacher and B. Merrill is still the Stake President.  (Page is taking the picture).  We love these guys!
Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: