1. It takes 8 hours by car to get to Provo from my house.
2. Southwest Wyoming is desolation. I bet the pioneers had to work hard to keep their morale high.
3. Heber City sure has grown since the last time I was there.
4. Trees in Provo Canyon are already turning colors for Autumn.
5. Utahans are terrible drivers. I lived in LA, I know bad driving when I see it.
6. Provo/Orem is clearly an urban center. They have everything and everybody living there.
7. Jamba Juice with soy milk is yucky.
8. BYU sure knows how to conduct a new freshman orientation.
9. BYU knows how to take care of the parents too.
10. President Samuelson laughs at my jokes.
11. I wish I was a freshman at BYU, it looks like it will be a great experience for Sean.
12. Utah is in a heat wave. Boy was it hot!
13. BYU Creamery on 9th doesn't sell individual ice cream cups in the frozen section.
14. BYU is better than Arizona. 20-7
15. The Haka really does put fear in the heart of BYU's opponents. The Haka was cool!
16. Lavell Edwards Stadium has the most awesome views than any stadium in the country.
17. Rise and Shout is hard to learn. Good thing they put the words up on the board.
18. They retired #14 for Nielsen and Detmer and they are still considered "young men" to Lavell. (very funny when he called them "young").
19. It's hard to say goodbye to a child you are leaving behind.
20. It still takes 8 hours to drive home.