Monday, August 27, 2007

BYU or Bust


Today is the last day to have Sean at home with us. He is busy packing up his things for BYU. We leave tomorrow morning at the crack of dawn. He has so much stuff, clothes, tv, video system, clock, backpack, bath supplies, etc. He asked the other day if he was going to bring a bike... where would we put it? Plus Page and I have to load our suitcase in the car too. Should be very interesting. We are expecting to be in the car 8 hours. First stop will be the dorms to get Sean checked in. I am really envious of Sean. What a great experience.
I probably will not be blogging the remainder of the week. I will give y'all an update when I get back. Rise and Shout, the Cougars are out!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

...and I'm excited that I'll have 2 in high school, 1 in middle school and 1 in elementary....
don't worry he'll be fine.
Good Luck Sean!

Unknown said...

Safe Journey to you all. Good luck, Sean. You're going to have a blast at BYU this year. Remember to get involved in your ward, pay attention to who is the smartest in your classes and form study groups with them. Get out there have a blast and remember to study, study, study.

Jamie said...

How fun for Sean! Party on...

And how are my favorite EMPTY NESTERS?!?! Did it all pass like summer dew upon the grass?...

Hey, you guys PARTY ON, too(well, as much as you can while teachign SEMINARY!) Love yall!

Pedaling said...

my daughter just started at byu, as well - she is staying in Heritage Halls. she's pretty excited to be there.