Thursday, June 12, 2008

Euro 2008, Viva Espana!

Euro 2008 is underway. I am cheering for Spain. They beat Russia 4-1 and meet Sweden on Saturday. Sweden will be a tough test for them, but I know they can beat them.

Fernando Torres (#9) is my favorite player. The striker was taken out by the coach which didn't make Torres happy after Spain took a 2-0 lead. I think they need to keep Torres in more, he is a great player, however the star of the game was Villa with his hat trick of three goals. However, the first one came because Torres passed it to him... I told you I like Torres!

So who do you think is going to win Euro 2008? I say ESPANA


3 comments:

Mr. Karlsson said...

Hallo!
I've read your blog for quite a time now, and I really enjoy it. But as a Swede, I must say that I hope you're wrong about Spain winning the European Championship.

Happy Gilmores said...

Mr. Karlsson,

Maybe Sweden can come in second place? As you may know, I lived in Spain for a couple years, so my heart is with the Espanoles. But good luck to Sweden too!

Mr. Karlsson said...

Well, to be honest, Spain probably have a better chance of winning the Cup. Anyway, I love soccer and their will be some great games in the tournament. Are you a soccer fan? Thanks for a greta blog.