Thursday, September 07, 2006

Roddick's On Fire


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Andy Roddick played some brilliant tennis in the US Open quarterfinals last night.  He beat Layton Hewitt in straight sets.  Now he goes onto the Semi-Finals agains Youzhny from Russia.  Youzhny had the biggest upset of the tournament beating Rafael Nadal yesterday.  Nadal is ranked #2 and Youzhny is unranked.  I was in shock. I actually thought Nadal and Roddick would meet in the semis. I think Roddick has a great chance in getting back to the finals.... where he will have to play Federrer.  Just has to beat Youzhny now, nobody else has been able to.



I have a terrible Summer cold.  Started getting it on Tuesday.  I have been miserable.  I hate being sick.  I can't stop sneezing.  I wonder if it is really allergies?

No comments: