Monday, September 04, 2006

8 Minutes for Agassi

Andre ended his career on Sunday at the US Open
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He made it into the 3rd round of the tournament and played some hard fought matches. His body couldn't do it a third time and lost to German, B. Becker. After his match, the people in the stands stood up and gave him an eight minute standing ovation. Unheard of! He was emotional and in tears, heck even I got chocked up watching it. Enjoy your life Andre.



My boy, Andy Roddick won his match in 5 sets yesterday and had to play Becker today. He almost had to play Agassi, which I would have loved to have seen. Instead Andy played Becker today and killed him in three straight sets. Way to go Andy! My second favorite, Nadal, won his game today too. If all goes well, Andy will play Rafael in the semi-finals before Andy goes onto the finals and beats Federrer! I can dream can't I?

No comments: