Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas to all

Well, I just have to pick up one more small gift and I will be done this year. I've gotten around to all my staff and have that out of the way too. Art & Sherry are here which is always nice. They are great grandparents to Lacey and Sean. The house is all festive and we plan on having a big Christmas Eve feast on Saturday. Then munch on leftovers on Sunday. Looks like Lacey has decided to stay home and not go back to BYU-I. I think it's a good move. She is interested in massage therapy and is looking into schools in the area. A part of me really wants her to get a degree at BYU but again, she is so excited about Massage Therapy that I think she needs to follow her dream. So looks like we will have a full house again. Page and Lacey will go up after Christmas and get her stuff from her apartment in Rexburg. She is planning on going on a mission in about a year and a half. Who knows, maybe she might go back after that to BYU. Sean has another year and a half to graduate from HS. Then I think he will be going on to BYU-Provo. He took his ACT a couple weeks ago. He said it was hard, but I know he did well. He is having his scores sent to BYU-Provo, BYU-Idaho, USC, Texas A&M. Our babies are growing up and soon we will be empty-nesters... which really isn't so bad. (smile)

No comments: