Saturday, November 12, 2005

USC beats Cal

I love Saturdays in the Fall. Especially when USC is winning. 2 more wins against Fresno State and UCLA and we are in the Rose Bowl playing for the National Championship. I hope we 3-Pete. I can remember going to the games when we weren't winning too much. Now that we are ranked #1, I live too far away. But Sean and I got to see them play BYU in Provo last year, and they play Arkansas in Ark. next year, and I'm going to try and go and see them.

Sean had Jared, Todd and Gabe over on Friday night to play X-box and I ended up making them oatmeal cookies, which they scarfed down. They also spent the night so this morning I got to cook eggs, sausage and pancakes for the boys. In return, we had them help us put boxes up in the attic to make room in the garage, but we have so much stuff it looks like our garage is still full. I don't know if we ever will be able to get that pool table set up. I would like to get rid of all of it. We don't even touch the stuff but we haul it from place to place.

Well the boys just all went to Todd and Gabes house to play ping pong. I'm glad they are all friends. The boys in the Ward are good guys and I'm glad Sean can hang with them and they all have the same standards.

Sean made varsity on the tennis team. He beat the #8 kid on Thursday. He was ready to play the #7 kid on Friday, but the kid said he didn't have his good racket and wanted to wait until next week. So they just played for "fun" and Sean beat him 6-1 before the kid said he had to go. Nobody can believe Sean only picked up a racket last Spring in Montana.

Still warm in Texas. 80 degrees in November is so different from Montana.

No comments: