Sunday, November 06, 2005

Slim Fast

Well, Page and I decided to go on a drastic diet. Slim Fast. Yeah, I've tried it before and usually end it in a few days due to starvation, but I went to the doctor on Thursday and he told me I have to limit my daily caloric intake to 2000. That's like one value meal at McDonalds! geez. He wants me to lower my blood sugar too. Put me on medicine to help with that. I have to take it serious, but what do I want to do all weekend? Make desert recipes from Paula Deen. Am I crazy? I made a peanut butter pie. If you love peanut butter you will like it, but if not, then probably not your favorite thing to eat.

I got sick this weekend too, and stayed home from church. I have been in bed most of the day.

I did watch USC beat Stanford, still undefeated and still ranked #1. UCLA lost yesterday to Arizona which made me happy too.

So tomorrow I start my slim fast diet. If I get a little grumpy the next few days, please forgive me.

No comments: