Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Lacey's Home !

Ok- I know I am way too hyper (except for my thyroid,which I just found out on Monday is Hypo... but that's another story....) I'm on my way down to one of my clinics in Jasper when I decide to call Lacey, thinking she is in the airport in Idaho Falls ready to come down for a visit. When she answers her cell she informs me that she is lost and cant find the airport. I tell her she has to check her luggage in at least 30 minutes prior to flight or they wont take it. "really?" she says. Really! She only had about 10 minutes to find the airport and check in. So of course I freak out and call Page to get her to freak out. Once I got everyone all in a tizzy, Lacey makes it on time.... But it is not my fault, I'm diabetic and have a hypo-thyroid... so you understand...

I come home at 3 yesterday to get Page and Sean to go get Lacey. The house looks so nice... all ready for the princess to arrive....

What happen? We don't leave until almost 4- but off we go. Half way there we get a call from Lacey, she's landed! I guess they made good time and all. We told her to get her luggage and meet us out on the curb. We get there and no Lacey. Where is she? She is not waiting in the passenger pick-up area, but the bus loading area, but we figured it out because we are so smart.

We all get and give big hugs! It's good to have her home. She makes us laugh. Page needs to make a church bookstore run, so we go a different way and of course, I miss the turn off, and its in the middle of rush hour, which is driving me nuts. But the good thing is we see a Macaroni Grill and decided to eat dinner. I love their Rosemary Bread (but my breath doesnt). You would be proud, I ordered the skinny chicken with only 8 grams of fat.... to bad I ate two loaves of Rosemary Bread with olive oil (oh yumbo!)

We get back on track and go to the bookstore, but of course they dont have what Page is looking for. We drive by the Houston Temple.. so pretty!

Then head home (2 hours away) and look for a wells fargo bank to make a deposit. Find one! Oh darn, no deposit envelopes... we need a new bank!

2 hours later we are home. Lacey loves the house. It is nice, I have to admit, just a tad too small. So we are all together again for the next 6 weeks.

Page is getting over the flu, and I might be getting it. If all goes as planned we will be in Shreveport with the Rougeau's for Thanksgiving. I have to make Paula Deen's Apple Pie tonight to take with us... have I told you Im in love with Paula? Don't worry Page, I love you WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more !

1 comment:

Jamie said...

ahhh, MAcaroni Grill...you're killing me! Insalata Florentina is what I ate for lunch at least once a week back when I had a job and money and lived in a town instead of a crossroads. And Penne Rustica...I'll have good dreams of Italian food tonight. PS: I totally want a rosemary tree for christmas because (a) hey are pretty adn (b) rosemary tasted and smells sooo good!