Sunday, November 20, 2005

USC 50 Fresno State 42

OK another thriller game last night! The game started at 9 pm our time, and I was at the Stake Dance in Longview. The dance was over at 10 but its a 2 hour drive home so I figured I would get home just about the end of the game. I tried to hurry too much on the way home and got a ticket! ugh.

Anyway, when I got home it was the end of the 3rd qtr, and it appears Reggie Bush busted in the 3rd, since we were behind at the half. I missed the explosive 3rd, but watched the fourth as we lost the lead and were losing by 1. I was dieing. We couldn't lose! Luckily for us, we were more dominate on offense and still Fresno had a chance to tie it up at the end of the game, but we intercepted the ball in the end zone and Bing ran it back to the 40. With that we ran out the clock and won the game. Whew! Great game. So we only have to beat UCLA on Dec. 3rd and we are in the Rose Bowl for the National Championship. I didn't go to bed until after 1:30 a.m., so needless to say I was so tired when I got up at 6 am to get ready for early Sunday meetings.

Fight On, USC, Beat UCLA !!!

No comments: