Sunday, November 20, 2005

Stake Dance

Saturday was our Youth Stake Dance in Longview. Page was going to drive but she came down with the Flu on Friday night, so I stepped in and drove. The Stake Center is 2 hours north. A long way to go to a dance. We left at 2 pm because Sean and some of the other boys had a Priesthood Leadership meeting. While they were at the meeting I walked around Sam's Club. After the meeting we took the kids to Burger King and I had my first fast food burger in almost 2 weeks, since I have been on Slim Fast. You know what.... it wasn't as good as I thought. After the dance I took the boys to Sonic for a treat (and too see Brooke- a cute girl that works there- but she wasnt working on Sat. haha). When it came time for me to order something, I decided I wasn't hungry and decided just to drink bottled water I brought. Aren't you proud of me! Anyway, the dance was not very well attended. But the kids that went seemed to have fun. There were a couple girls in prom dresses and I told Sean I would give him $10 if he would ask one of them to dance. He said he would do it for a X-Box 360- yeah right! Todd and Jared said they would do it, but when it came down to it, they didn't either... so saved me $20.

No comments: