Sunday, November 04, 2007

Home from Philly


Well, Page and I got back home today from my MGMA trip in Philadelphia. I would post some pictures but we don't have our luggage yet. You see, we got to Philly Airport with all the luggage. But then we had plane mechanical problems for over an hour and by the time we got to Minneapolis we had literally 15 minutes before our plane to Billings departed. They told us to run. We did. Page fell and hurt herself. We somehow made it to the tram that took us to our gate. We were the last ones to board. They set us way in the back row. It was not a good experience. When we got to Billings, we hoped for a miracle that the luggage somehow was raced over as fast as we ran. Alas, no such luck. The luggage should get to Billings at 10:30 tonight and they will ship it down tomorrow morning to our house 90 miles away. Most of our clothes and toiletries that we own are still in the suitcases. Work should be fun tomorrow.

Anyway, a lot to share about our trip. We drove all over. We were in Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania (of course all these states are very close in proximity). We saw historical sites, amish villages, hershey's chocolate world, niagara falls, and palmyra. It was a whirlwind sight seeing trip, but what a blast it was to share it with Page. However, I can't believe I am admitting this, but I think I like relaxing vacations better now. I'm getting really old for this globe trotting stuff.

Anyway, when I get my camera from my luggage, I will post some pictures and share some of our experiences.

1 comment:

Lacking Productivity said...

I'll be waiting for the upcoming stories and pics.