Thursday, June 08, 2006

New Clinic


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The signage went up on my new clinic.  I think it turned out great.  My boss was very impressed with me and asked if the company I found would be willing to do all the signage at the hospital because it turned out better than the signs he has been getting.  So I guess I scored some brownie points. 



I also have been working on finding a house for the doctor coming July 1st when the clinic opens for business.  We have been able to find nothing.  Until today.....  a miracle.  We found a beautiful  home and the owners wanted to sell, but are willing to lease it (the doctor wants to rent for now).  I have  been working the deal all day.  And finally late this afternoon it was done.  The doctor and his family are moving in.  I have spent three solid days house hunting.  Glad it's finally over.

No comments: