Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Google Image Game

"Google Image Game: Answer the questions by finding pictures from Google Images and choose a fun pic from the first page that comes up."
.
.
.
1. My First Job: Der Wienerschnitzel in Lakewood, CA
2. My Wish for 2008: Sean will be "Safe in Argentina"

3. My Favorite Flower: Daisy

4. My Favorite Color: Red

5. Name of an old pet: Tinker (a mutt terrier) a great dog!

6. A Nickname: Mike (not very original)

7: My age on my next Birthday: 47. I just had my 46th two days ago....
8. Place I would like to Visit: Machu Picchu, Peru- my all time dream trip!


9. A Favorite Place: The LA Coliseum watching the USC Trojans

10. Favorite Thing to do: learning to play the Bagpipes in Billings
11. Favorite Food: Slippery Shrimp from Yang Chows in China Town, Los Angeles


Bonus: My Name- Michael Emmett (this image is of Michael Emmett Brennan, a firefighter who died in the World Trade Center on 9-11 trying to rescue the people in the towers). He is a Hero!


1 comment: