Sunday, December 02, 2007

First Presidency Christmas Devotional


Now the Christmas Season is in full swing. For me, the First Presidency's Christmas Devotional kicks off Christmas. It is always on the first Sunday of December. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir always does a great job. This year my favorite was "Still, Still, Still". President Eyring spoke as the new second counselor. I have to admit I missed President Faust. He always shared a wonderful Christmas memory with us every year. I love hearing from our dear Prophet, Gordon B. Hinkley as well. I know we won't have him forever, so I enjoy every chance I get to hear from that great man, and having him share his wish for us during the Christmas season.

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Lacking Productivity said...

My mom totally reminded me about it when it was starting in like 10 minutes and I was 3 blocks from home. I spaced it even before I pulled up into the driveway. I'm going to have to look it up, but you got me excited to see what was said.