Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I Voted Republican


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
o.k. President Bush, I did my part and voted GOP today. Not sure if it will do any good, but I'm keeping the faith! I just moved to Wyoming this last week, so not a lot of political clout in Wyoming, and I think the GOP was looking good in Wyoming anyway. I was able to go to the polls and register to vote right on the spot.... that was pretty cool. Even if I didn't want to vote Republican, it would be hard not to in this part of Wyoming. In most of the county, city and school board races, the Republican was running unopposed. I guess it's hard to find a Democrat in these parts. Now if I was up north with Page in Montana, that would be a fun place to vote to see if Burns retains his senate seat and keep it in the GOP column or if the Democrats gain a seat there. Anyway, I won't even know what the election results will be. We do not have TV yet, so I cannot watch any election returns... but if the pundits are right, this may not be a good night for the Republicans.

No comments: