Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

2006 has arrived. I was so tired I went to bed at 11:30 p.m., but then for some reason I woke up at about 12:07 a.m. so got out of bed and told Lacey and Sean Happy New Year. No big party, or games, or celebration. Just like any other night. I had to get up early for Bishopric meeting that starts at 7 a.m. Page and Lacey leave for Idaho tomorrow. I'm just on hold until Wednesday night when USC plays Texas in the Rose Bowl for the National Championship. The Rose Parade will be fun to watch tomorrow. Is this how fun life gets after 40?

1 comment:

Three Score and Ten or more said...

My sympathies about the game that followed the parade (How can the Rose Bowl game be two days after the Rose Parade?) Sometimes a lateral wins the game and sometimes----
Happy New Year to the Happy Gilmores any way, there's always next year