Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Bachelors

Well Sean and I have been bachelors for a week. Page and Lacey went up to Idaho to get her things from school. It's not all that its cracked up to be. We didnt eat too good and I had to do all the cleaning up. I did manage to get the christmas decorations down, all but the lights. Maybe I can get those tonight before the girls show up. I don't expect them until really late. They are so sick of driving. Since Thursday, I have had to get up extremely early to take Sean to Seminary at 6 a.m. I go pick him up at school at 3:30 p.m. and work somewhere around those times. I washed the bed sheet this morning and got the dishes all cleaned up too. That's the best I'm going to be able to do before they arrive. I might go buy some chicken to have on hand in case they are hungry when they get home... hey, nothings to good for my girls! Sean and I hunted all over town for the NCAA 2006 football X-box game last night for Family Night. We went to the mall- dont have it... then we went to a game store by target- nope.... then on to Target- again nada. So we cross over to another game store and waited forever for the guy to help us to find out they did not have any more. Finally, on the way home, we decide to go to WalMart, even though Sean informs me they usually dont have a lot of games.... they have several copies. So Sean got his game and I lost him the rest of the night as he played USC football. Too bad this glamourous life as a bachelor ends tonight.

No comments: