Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Sleeping Beauty?

I don't know what got into me last night. I got home at 5:15 p.m., and was so tired, I went to lay down for a few minutes. 3 hours later I wake up! I think the only thing that got my eyes open was the delicious smell of chili-ghetti that Page made. So had to get up and eat. Of course, now I'm wide awake, so I watched Sister Act II and the end of the Astro-Cardinals game. I couldn't believe it. In 9th inning, at one point, the Astros were only 1 stike away from the world series, and ended up losing the game. But my team are the LA Angels, and they lost already to White Sox. And I'm still on a high from the USC - Notre Dame game.

We put up a scarecrow and pumpkins up in the yard for Halloween. Gotta come by and see them.

2 comments:

Lacey Huhnke said...

Ewwwww Chilli-getti is grossssss!!!!!!! And you should switch to Xanga, Dad! Blogspot is stupid!!!!! lol I loove yooouu

Lacey Huhnke said...

OH NOOO! THE ANGELS LOOOST?!?!??! I was keeping track of them up til August, but we dont have a freakin TV here so I can't watch them anymore, it makes me so sad :(