Sunday, October 23, 2005

Mole Day

Did you know today was Mole Day? I sure never heard of it, but it has to do with Chemestry. Sean had to make a shirt and wear it on Friday at school. Can you imagine hundreds of students walking around with homemade shirts with moles on them? Crazy.

Lacey has some really funny pictures on her Xanga site today. Looking good, Lacey! I love the picture with you and your friends in the leaves.

I made monte cristo sandwiches today after church and they turned out really good, but something tells me I should lay off the fried foods.... I have no will power. I love anything fried.

Our landlord finally got the fence up yesterday. It is so HIGH. 8 feet high to be exact. It looks like we are in a fort. I guess the neighbors behind us were tired of looking at us (even though we are boring and nothing exciting to see). Anyway, now we only have to get the hot tub fixed and we are good to go.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I never heard of Monte Cristo sandwiches until my sis in law and I went out for a girls' night in Bozeman last Friday. We got Oriental Salad, but those sandwiches looked amazing. I don't get Mole day, --???-- but I love Sean's shirt.