Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Neutered Dame

Big game this weekend. My beloved USC Trojans against the Fighting Irish of Notre Dame. Playing in South Bend, think it will be a good game. However, would love to see a USC blowout. I miss going to the USC/ND games with Brent. Those were good times, well they started to get better once we started beating ND. I really miss my season tickets. I remember the year we beat ND in OT. Was Holtz last year as ND Coach. How sweet was that!

Angels won last night against Yankees too. So move onto Chicagoa against the White Sox tonite. Hope they have the endurance.

Hey Lacey, last sunday at church we sang, Precious Savior, Dear Redeemer. I thought about you- and how good y'all sang that song at the BYU concert. One more month until you visit

Sean and Page got back late from Shreveport last night. While they were gone, I broke in our new electric skillet by frying up some chicken. Used Paula Deen's receipe (I LOVE HER) and it turned out pretty good. Now we have some good southern fried chicken to snack on.

We still have no fence in the backyard since the Hurricane. The neighbor said within 10 days we should have one. I hope so. The dogs need to get out more, especially with the great weather we have been experiencing. It was about 81 degrees yesterday. A lot warmer than Montana.

2 comments:

Three Score and Ten or more said...

I posted my response last night. Unfortunately the link I had put on my computer was to the "Stormin Mormons" post, so though there it is out of place. As a point of info I was listening to a rehash of the hurricanes, and a lady newscaster mentioned that she had wandered into a tent city and found herself among the stormin Mormons. Didn't notice her name.

Lacey Huhnke said...

GASP! yeah!!! That song was cool.. but when we were singing it I hated it, I thought it was lame lol! And who the crap is "three score and ten or more"? Talking about stormin' mormons?! I'LL SHOW YOU A STORMIN' MORMON, PAL!!!! *Shakes fist!*