Monday, February 04, 2008

The Hinckley Challenge


Want to find a way to honor the life of President Gordon B. Hinckley? Take the Hinckley Challenge. All you do is read the Book of Mormon in 97 days. It actually started yesterday (Feb. 4th). The goal is to finish the Book of Mormon by May 10th, or in other words, in 97 days (the age of President Hinckley when he passed away!). I went on the Hinckley Challenge website and signed up. It tracks your progress and gives you a guide on how many pages you should have read each day. It also graphs your progress. I think it's a great idea and I think you should join with me in this challenge. Are you willing? Well, get started! You already are a day behind, but I know you can catch up. You can go to the website too and register if you want. Just click HERE

Happy Reading!

(thanks Candace for sharing this idea on your blog!)

2 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

what a great idea!

kelly miller said...

I am snooping around trying to find out who started the challenge.
It is a challenge. And putting the chart on my site keeps me going.
ldspoetrybykellymiller.blogspot.com