Thursday, October 11, 2007

Down goes the mighty Trojans

I know I haven't posted in awhile, but the weekend was busy, and who wants to post that the #2 ranked USC Trojans lost to a 40 point underdog. Stanford beat USC saturday 24-23. They say it's the biggest upset in college football. We had a 35 game home winning streak going. We hadn't lost in Los Angeles for 6 years. The last team to beat us there was Stanford. This year, I wasn't even worried about this game. I mean, no offense, but Stanford sucks! They had a first year coach with a first time Quarterback playing us. This kid hadn't played a college game before in his life until Saturday night. Our QB, Booty, threw 4 interceptions and we had tons of turnovers. I can't believe we only dropped to #10 in the polls.

Lucky for me, I didn't even watch the game. I was watching General Conference at church. I didn't even hear the score until about 11 p.m. that night. This week we play Arizona. We should beat them, right? If BYU can beat them we can. Can't we? FIGHT ON!!!

No comments: