Saturday, November 01, 2008

USC destroys Washington


Guess what I did today? First I went to work because we moved into our new building yesterday. It is so awesome. I spent a couple hours putting things away in my new office. I took Page on a tour last night, and this morning, Lacey came over to see it. While there, she talked me into going to see High School Musical 3 with her and Page. (They have already seen it, but Lacey loves it and begged us to go again). The USC game wasn't being shown on TV in Wyoming anyway, so I went. Let's just say it was better than the 2nd one, but the first one is still the best.


Bigger news of the day is Texas Tech knocked off #1 Texas 39-33. Texas came back in the second half and almost won the game, but Tech hangs on with an awesome TD at the end. YIPEE!!


Also congrats to BYU. They hang on again this week with a come from behind TD to beat Colorado State 45-42 with only 29 seconds left. Way to go Cougars!


And the best victory of the day? USC 56- Washington 0. USC shuts out another opponent this year. Today was Homecoming at USC. Didn't get to go to the game today, but I will be in California next weekend and have two tickets to the USC- California game. I am taking my brother, Pat, to the game. I am so excited. I haven't been to a home game since I lived in California. Last time I had season tickets and was inside the Coliseum was during the 1998 season. We are talking a decade ago.

FIGHT ON, TROJANS !! Beat the Bears!


No comments: