Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kid's News

Well, I thought I would just update the blog with some news from the children....
Sean wrote us from Argentina this week telling us he is going to have his first baptism on Saturday. We are so happy for him. He is going to be the one doing the baptizing too. His first time. He has been teaching a 19 year old boy the gospel for the last month and he has committed to be baptized. We are really excited and send our love down to Buenos Aires.

Lacey has been a road warrior for the last two days. She drove, with a friend, down to Shreveport, Lousiana to be a bridesmaid at her high school friend's wedding on Saturday. I personally would have rathered flown to Shreveport, but Lacey wanted to have her car with her, so she drove 24 hours (12 each day) to get there. She just got there tonight. She gets to make the two day trip back starting on Sunday, but I know she will have a great time seeing all her friends and hanging out in the Ark-La-Tex. I wish I was down there so I could eat a chocolate eclair from JulieAnnes......



1 comment:

Karie said...

I'm so happy for the boy Sean is baptizing! Lacey, eat a eclair for me also!