Monday, February 22, 2010

Utah Adventure

Page and I planned a trip to go to Orem to do some wedding shopping and get some good ideas from Karie. We also invited Page's mom up from southern California to spend some time with us. Here is Page and her mom as we enter the Tabernacle on Temple Square in Salt Lake City to hear the choir's Sunday morning broadcast.

We were able to get close and I was very excited to see the Orchestra also performing.

Great shot of Page and her Mom on Temple Square with the temple and the tabernacle in the background.



In Orem, I found an Argentine Bakery. I was very excited to go inside and try the facturas (pastries) and an empanada.



We got a car load of wedding supplies, but we also found the time to go over to see Sean's apartment that he will be staying in next year when he goes back to BYU. It is very close to campus.





1 comment:

Karie said...

I love the pictures!