Friday, April 08, 2005

New to this blog thing

Ok, I'm new to this blog thing, but my son and daughter seem to have lots of fun doing it. We live in Montana at the moment. A moose was just across the river from my window this morning. Yeah life could be worse! Wednesday was my birthday. Feeling old. (not!) Today I go down to Idaho to see my daughter. I'm really excited, haven't seen her in a few months. My son made the school tennis team and is #2 singles player on the team, I have a very talented family. (brag, brag, brag). And I can't forget to say something about my wife. She is my best friend and makes life fun. Well I hope I get better at this blog thing. Drop me a line sometime- Mike

1 comment:

Lacey Huhnke said...

DADDY!!!!!! You love me! You really love me! Hehe! Well, I decided to see if happygilmore-S- worked! .. and obviously it did, or I wouldnt be commenting right now. Anyways, It was great seeing you yesterday and today. I went to a cave tonight! It was alot of fun. We bought glow sticks and once in this one cavern, we broke them open and threw the glowy stuff all over the place (making little dots everywhere) and then we splattered the stuff all over us too.. so we blended in with the surroundings. We played hide and go seek for about 2 hours! It was really fun! Mikael's truck got really muddy too because of the dirt roads (they were all mud).. so i got to go mudding too! I love you! Talk to you later!

Your little girl,
Lacey